Leverage our strong history of designing, building, operating and maintaining user-friendly web and mobile solutions for governments and enterprise. Our mature development practices and enterprise-grade technologies deliver unmatched performance and robustness.
Our team has extensive experience delivering industry leading solutions. We deliver projects successfully because we use a best-practice combination of PRINCE2, the Unified Software Development Process (UP) and Agile Scrum/eXtreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
In combination these methodologies support us to deliver your solutions with predictability and quality. Our approach frequently exceeds the expectations of our clients, as new innovative solutions are determined collaboratively.
Our core capabilities include:
- Web and mobile software development using Java, Scala, Node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Oracle and MySQL.
- Solution design.
- Business analysis, process modelling and consulting.
- Project, product and account management.
- Data migration, transformation and implementation.
- Systems integration.
- Quality practices that include automated testing.
Our approach benefits you as follows:
- We have real end-to-end experience solving, building and operating solutions that are defined mission critical.
- Our team builds and retains knowledge in your solutions and problem domain.
- Our unique approach to Agile takes the best people and balances their performance for speed and quality, to give you the best return on investment.
- Our tools and techniques are all selected to improve results to you; never bleeding edge but modern enough to extend maintainability and improve our speed and quality.
- Our engagement is highly developed and we support you at every stage. We help you to get the best result possible because we thrive on outcomes.
Enhancements and Modifications
In addition to ground up application development our experience includes the provision of system enhancements and modifications, to cater and allow for legislative, requirement and technology changes. This can be executed on a solution we’ve built or on your existing solutions.
We offer clients two methods of engagement:
- For larger changes we recommend a formal PRINCE2 engagement.
- For small changes some of our clients prefer a more Agile approach that still benefits from our normal rigor. User Stories are agreed and executed by our delivery team, ensuring minimal cost and risk to our clients.
Our selection of technologies is a hallmark of our success maintaining the solutions of our clients. The Renewable Energy Certificates Registry (REC Registry) was deployed in September 2014, only 6 months after the launch of Java 8. With a sophisticated risk mitigation strategy and no cost to the client, the REC Registry is one of the largest early deployments of Java 8 in Australia. Our approach now assists us to maintain a secure and supported system for the life of the Clean Energy Regulator contract, demonstrating a level of care and attention to detail that speaks to our experience and approach.