Accessible Web Solutions
Maximise audience engagement and avoid litigation by making your web applications accessible and compliant with WCAG 2.0 (AA). We share our extensive experience in Accessibility Compliance by providing testing services and remedial advice.
We have developed an Accessibility Service to test and assess the accessibility of websites and provide specific recommendations on how to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0, to a conformance level of AA.
In today’s diverse society websites need to be accessible by everyone. All Australian Government websites must meet mandatory accessibility standards and there is growing pressure for websites to be compatible with assistive technologies. If you have a public facing web presence then you are at risk if your websites are not compatible with WCAG 2.0 (AA). If you cannot demonstrate or maintain expertise in this area you may not win or maintain Australian Government contracts.
Our Accessibility Service was developed and refined while delivering multiple large-scale and complex online systems for Australian Government clients. Our Accessibility Test Analysts use a mixture of manual and automated tools to provide a comprehensive accessibility assessment of your web applications and/or websites. Our Test Analysts and Developers have a proven track record implementing major Australian Government WCAG 2.0 (AA) compliant web applications.
Our advice will build capability within your existing team, limiting ongoing reliance to a quick reassessment. We work with your applications offsite, producing clear and considered reports that detail issues and recommended technical workarounds.
- Avoid the cost and pain of finding and retaining specialist accessibility testers.
- Eliminate the expense of implementing specialist testing tools.
- Implementation patterns can be readily learnt and repeated, building in-house capability that reduces rework.
- Win and protect Australian Government work: WCAG 2.0 (AA) became a mandatory requirement of the Australian Government in 2014.
- Avoid the risk of litigation by ensuring your web assets are accessible to everyone.